Jennifer L. Moran
Jennifer L. Moran, Associate, concentrates her practice in public contracting including public bidding and professional services. Additionally, Ms. Moran has extensive experience in Zoning, Planning and Land Use Law.
- Rutgers University School of Law-Newark, J.D., 2011
- Richard Stockton State College of New Jersey, B.S., Natural Sciences & Mathematics, 1993
- New Jersey, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2011
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Business Association – Executive Women’s Networking Group
Ms. Moran has extensive experience in handling residential and commercial land use matters. She began her legal career as a Paralegal, working for several prominent attorneys for over 17 years. While continuing as a Paralegal, she worked her way to obtaining her J.D.