Joshua I. Savitz
Joshua I. Savitz, Counsel, concentrates in all aspects of Education Law and private and public sector Labor and Employment Law, with special emphasis on litigation. He also has extensive experience in Commercial Litigation and Securities Law.
The Truth About Cats & Dogs ipod Education
- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., 1997
- Brandeis University, B.A., 1993, cum laude
- New Jersey, 1997
- New York, 2001
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 1997
- New Jersey Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
Professional and Civic Service Recognitions
- Recognized by New Jersey Monthly Magazine Feast of Love in its Top New Jersey Lawyers, “Rising Stars” issue-2009
- Member, Brandeis University Alumni Admissions Council, 2007-Present
- Member, Board of Trustees, Gesher Summer Program, 2004-Present
After graduating law school, Mr. Savitz clerked for the Hon. Arthur N. D’Italia, A.J.S.C., who at the time was the Assignment Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson Vicinage. Before entering private practice, he was a Deputy Attorney General for the State of New Jersey, primarily representing the New Jersey Bureau of Securities and the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs.