Andrew B. Brown
Andrew B. Brown, Member of the Firm, provides advice and counsel to both public and private sector employers on policy matters, contract administration, and employer/employee relationships. He represents clients at the bargaining table, before administrative agencies and arbitrators, and advises boards of education on such topics as bidding, transportation, student rights and other policy matters.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 1988
- Rutgers University, Institute of Management and Labor Relations, M.S., 1982
- Rutgers College. B.A., 1979
- New Jersey, 1988
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey 1988
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Labor Section
- Administrative Law Section
- American Bar Association
Professional and Civic Service Recognitions
- William Paterson University, Adjunct Professor
- Labor Relations and other Workplace Related Issues
Mr. Brown has appeared before the Office of Administrative Law, the Public Employment Relations Commission, the Division on Civil Rights and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Formerly a Staff Attorney for the National Labor Relations Board, Mr. Brown has investigated unfair labor practice charges, resolved representation matters and represented the NLRB in hearings before administrative law judges.
Mr. Brown is also a frequent presenter at conferences sponsored by the New Jersey Association of School Business Officials, the New Jersey Association of School Administrators and serves as a Group Leader of the New Jersey School Boards Association’s Advanced Bargaining Seminars