Heidi M.G. Hanley
Heidi M. Garbaccio Hanley concentrates her practice in Education and Labor and Employment Law.
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2001
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, M.S., 1997
- Duke University, B.A., 1990
- State of New Jersey, 2001
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey, 2001
Professional and Civic Service Recognitions
- International Law Society
- Vice President 1999-2001
- Newsletter Editor 1999-2001
- Research Assistant, Rutgers University Graduate School of Management - International Business Law Division
- Intern, Environmental Law Clinic, Rutgers University School of Law
As both attorney and former news reporter, Ms. Hanley has been intensely involved in Board of Education and school district issues. She was previously associated with a firm specializing in public sector labor relations that also represented several school districts. Prior to practicing law, she covered school board meetings as a correspondent for the Asbury Park Press.
Ms. Hanley has written for numerous periodicals, including the Reuters Forum Journal of International Economics. She has lived and worked overseas.