SSE&C’s real estate practice attorneys provide expertise in all areas of real estate transactions. We offer an extensive range of services to our clients, regardless of the complexity or size of the transaction. SSE&C attorneys regularly represent entities of all types, including individuals, partnerships, limited liability companies and corporations in their land acquisition, sale and leasing of commercial and residential property. Clients receive economical and efficient service, whether a developer or an individual home owner, regardless of whether the properties involved are large tracts of raw land, a single family home, large condominium developments, multi-family apartment buildings, commercial offices or warehouse structures. Our goal is to efficiently and effectively assist our clients in the navigation of purchasing, selling, leasing or financing all types of residential and commercial real estate.
The SSE&C interdisciplinary team approach results in a more efficient and productive representation of the client. We continually monitor the progress of our clients’ matters, and where such assistance appears economical and beneficial, consult with other members of the Firm’s legal staff in the business, litigation and tax law practice areas.
Services and effective representation by SSE&C in both residential and commercial real estate transactions include:
- Consultation regarding real estate tax planning (including Section 1031 exchanges)
- Representing commercial and residential land developers
- Representing commercial and residential landlords and tenants in their lease transactions, from lease preparation to negotiation of the lease terms
- Appearing before governmental authorities, including planning and zoning boards
- Representing prominent commercial financial institutions in commercial mortgage loan transactions, involving the preparation of complex commercial mortgage documentation and the monitoring and guiding of the client through the completion of the transaction
- Representing commercial institution clients in establishing and processing foreclosure and eviction proceedings, through to closure as well as including the sales of the foreclosed properties
- Representing major national loan servicers and lenders in sales of foreclosed properties, both residential and commercial, throughout New Jersey
- Purchases and sales transactions including contract negotiations
- Quiet Title actions and title issue litigations and resolution
- Mortgage Finance transactions
- Easements and restrictions negotiations and transactions